CAMPING AND TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE
Camping spots are designated and first come first serve. They are primitive, among brush and shrub, with an incredible view of the San Luis Mountains. There are bathroom/shower facility within walking distance. For your comfort we highly recommend you bring,
- Shade Structure (desert camping)
- Footprint for underneath your tent to prevent tearing tent (spots are rugged)
- Steaks for your tent (it can get windy in Colorado summers)
- Sleeping pad/therma-rest/air mattress/cot (rugged desert floor)
- Comfey, plush bedding (this is all about relaxation!)
- Warm bedding (at 7,000ft it gets cold at night!)
- Table/surface for Lunch preparation
- Cooler for chilled food (Ice is available for purchase on site)
Check out the What to Expect/Bring page for a more detailed list.
There are NO car-camping or RV hookups available.
No open fires. This valley is one of the driest in Colorado. Let's do our part in Wildfire prevention.
Please email us at Festivalofthemuses@gmail.com with any questions or concerns.